Installation & Maintenance
- AirTiles - Metal Panels & Murals can be installed directly over existing walls in wood, ceramic or any other compact type of surface.
- AirTiles - Metal Panels & Murals Reduces time and labor of installation compared to traditional tile applications.
- AirTiles - Metal Panels & Murals Reduces construction costs and allows safe and quick installation.
- AirTiles - Metal Panels & Murals surfaces can be installed onto solid substrates using construction adhesives, Silicon adhesives or even using double sided adhesive tape (indoor dry areas only).
- AirTiles - Metal Panels & Murals can be cut to size using a simple utility knife. Make the cut on the pattern side. Protect the surface while cutting. Repeat cut several times until the excess material can be detached. Deburr edges gently in a downward (when pattern side up) motion.
- It is necessary to check that the existing coating is well anchored before laying; possible detached tiles and/or cracks must be removed.
- The support must be cleaned with water and soap and possibly sandpapered in the case of an underlying surface that has is very glossy surface.
- The best method of cleaning is simple: regular washing of AirTiles - Metal Panels & Murals using a solution of warm water and non-abrasive, pH neutral detergent solution. Make sure you thoroughly rinse the surfaces after cleaning to remove all residues. You can use a soft cloth, sponge or a soft natural bristle brush.
- We offer our clients for sale our recommended double-sided adhesives, silicon/ construction adhesives and all the equipment necessary to handle the tiles, please contact us.
- Tiles can also be installed with screws. Corner holes can be pre-made on order (recommended mainly for exterior wall cladding of large format tiles).
Please refer to our complete installation & maintenance manual.