AirTiles metal panels and murals are thin (0.65mm) chemically treated aluminum panels coated with a composition of various layers of polymeric PVC coating.
The uppermost coating protects the metal face with a thin transparent coating layer.
AirTiles metal panels and murals coating benefits:
- Outstanding durability.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Highly resistant to chemicals with anti-bacterial properties.
- Thermal and shock resistance.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, impact and cracking.
- Ideal for wet /humid areas (e.g. bathroom, spa etc.).
- Seamless and impermeable.
- Highly resistant to UV light, weathering and high-temperatures.
- Tiles are Color stable, can be installed outdoors, ideal for almost any environment.
- Easy maintenance, Easy to clean, hygienic.
- Bespoke installations and designs.
AirTiles metal panels and murals Polymeric Coatings are
available in more than 50 colors:
The standard metal types used:
- Polished aluminum (SILVER).
- Gold polished aluminum (GOLD).
Other custom metal types available are Stainless steel, Copper, Brass, Colored Aluminum,
Colored Anodized Aluminum & Black Anodized Aluminum.